Designing and developing websites that work well on mobile devices is an important aspect of the work we do on today’s Web. Responsive web design (RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
“Day by day, the number of devices, platforms, and browsers that need to work with your site grows.
Responsive web design represents a fundamental shift in how we’ll build websites for the decade to come.”- Jeffrey Veen
we develop responsive designs as per client requirements. Responsive layouts opens your business to an unsurpassed, growing market of smart phones and tablets. Today more and more people are accessing internet through phones, people buy products, book tickets use social media through phones.
Having a responsive design not only benefits your website for all kind of access by audience but also helps your website in search engine rankings. Google requires a website to load quickly and gives the similar user experience on all major browsers and our expert designers keep your website design compatible across all browser and load time is quite negligible.
How Responsive Work?
- Responsive websites are processed by the client’s browser not your server which means that the browser will be able to determine what kind of layout will suit it best and will arrange the information accordingly.
- Responsive design will soon become the industry standard as hordes of websites have already adopted it and many more are in the process.
- It delivers a consistent experience to your user across all platforms maintaining your brand’s design philosophy and language but is dynamic enough to not be mundane.
- It is optimised for the device so whether it is a tiny screen or a large display, the user can move around your website and read the information easily.
- When users search on mobile, Google takes m.sites into consideration when displaying results. If your website is mobile optimised, there are higher chances of its m.site version appearing in results you’ve optimised it for Google.
- One for all: one web layout for all devices. Ever.
Benifits of Responsive web design (RWD)
- No Need of Creating Links to multiple Sites.It creates a single optimization & update friendly modelDevelopment of Multiple sites for different devices can be
- avoidedA Single site is compatible for all devices, making
- changes and updates is an easy taskSave time as you do not need to develop multiple sites
- compatible to all the criteria.As you need to test only one hosting site, you will save
- the support, developoment and maintenance cost.Site analytics tools are now improved for handling
- responsive and multiple device report.sharing of websites on social networks can be done easily
- with the help of responsive web designUninterrupted browsing of website with any kind of device
- creates positive impact on user and Boost in Sales